The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
We’re having dry skin problems at home right now. My arms are itching like crazy, but I don’t even have the right to complain compared to what my daughter is dealing with. Natalie’s cheeks are so dried out — they’ve been bright red on and off for a couple of weeks now, and I’ve been trying to keep them moisturized (thank god for Aveeno!), but they’re still cracking. Friday morning her cheeks had a lovely little yellowish-brownish layer of dead skin on top of them, and she managed to scratch one spot enough that it started bleeding. So Saturday became doctor day (yay!).
I’m participating in two Read-A-Thons:
- #ReadThemAllThon — see my announcement post for my goals
- 2016 ARC August — I’m hoping to finish 8 ARCs between August and September, so splitting the difference puts 4 in August 🙂
- Same as last week: I’ve finished 3.5 so far. One of them, I guess I technically ended up finishing in July (though hadn’t expected to).
#ReadThemAllThon points earned so far:
- Initial CP: 10CP
- Badges Earned: 4 * 20CP = 80CP
- Pages Read: [391 + 378 + 297 + (375+426)] * 0.1CP = 180CP (67 pages to roll over to next week)
- Reviews Posted: 4 * 20CP
- Tweets: 4 * 2CP = 8CP
- First Evolution @150CP: 50CP
- TOTAL: 348CP
- [15 Aug] Winter by Marissa Meyer ★★★★★
- [16 Aug] Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick ★★★★
- [17 Aug] The Falconer by Elizabeth May ★★★½
- [18 Aug] Radiance by Grace Draven ★★★★
- [19 Aug] Mermaids of Eriana Kwai #1 & #2 by Tiana Warner [Review] #ReadThemAllThon
- [19 Aug] Ice Massacre by Tiana Warner ★★★★½
- [19 Aug] Ice Crypt by Tiana Warner ★★★★
- [20 Aug] Playing Dead Excerpt [Weekend Writing Warriors]
- [21 Aug] Baby Eczema is No Fun [The Sunday Post]
I don’t have much scheduled yet 🙁 I’ll definitely have a review for A Game of Thrones going up, and hopefully also a Top Ten Tuesday (we’ll see) and a review for Ink and Bone.
Back to work + baby in the evenings has made posting rather difficult (for some strange reason).
This Week I Enjoyed:
I haven’t had much time to keep up with other blogs this week. I’ve browsed quite a bit on my phone, but that mostly entails marking posts to read later. Hopefully I’ll get some quality internet time today and will be able to catch up a bit.