The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
I have been sick most of the week, which was really no fun. Seasonal allergies are the worst, and they’ve been particularly bad for me this year. Unfortunately, I think my daughter is fighting them too, as she’s had a runny nose these last couple of days.
But I’ve been writing like CRAZY. At the end of Day 7 of Camp NaNoWriMo, I managed to hit over 32,000 words! That’s a record pace for me, and I hope I can keep up the momentum 🙂 More importantly, I’m overall very happy with my quality, given the pace. There are definitely some kinks I need to work out in draft #3, but for a speedy rewrite, things are going really well, and my characters are really starting to stand strong on their own.
My daughter has been even more cute than usual this week, and we totally did a bit of an ad hoc spring photo shoot the other day. She has discovered that she is okay crawling through grass, so she’s been ALL OVER THE PLACE. Here, bask in the cuteness.
Average Steps per Day: 4,193 (a bit low, but I had a couple of VERY slow sick days)
This week: 21,189 words (I’ve averaged almost 5k per day in the month of April!)
Current WIP: The Demon’s Assassin (Total word count: 32,077)
My personal Commenting 365 Challenge update:
- I commented on 2 new blogs this week (a slow week, but this was planned for Camp NaNoWriMo)
- Running total: 111 unique blogs
- Par for 2017: 98
- Ahead/(Behind) by: 13
This Week I Enjoyed:
- Reviewing on Goodreads and on the Blog: is There Any Difference? @ Sparkling Letters
- Camp Pep: Forget Your Fears @ NaNoWriMo.Org
- On Book Blogging Expectations Vs Reality @ Drizzle & Hurricane Books
- So Much Reading, So Little Time @ Ikram Reads a Lot
- Do We Need to Set Monthly TBRs (And Why I Don’t)? @ The Well-Thumbed Reader