The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
It’s been another slow week — not a ton has been going on, and we’ve had some pretty nice chill/hang-out time. I’ve been almost solely focused on getting ready for Camp NaNoWriMo in my spare time. Which is fleeting. I think I’m driving my husband nuts because in the evenings we have together, I’ve been hiding away in my office instead of hanging out with him. He’s got another month and a half of this behavior, I’m afraid. Ha; he’ll live. 😛
My daughter is SUPER focused on real food lately. We canNOT eat a meal without her fussing about getting our food into her hands/mouth/floor. Enjoy this picture from Subway 😛
Average Steps per Day: 4,115 (lower than I’d like, but I expected worse to be honest!)
Workouts: Nada — oops!
This week: 0 words — I’ve been working on outlining instead — And making GREAT progress there!
2017 Total: 11,324 words
Project: The Making of a Demon (14,996 words total)
My personal Commenting 365 Challenge update:
- I commented on 9 new blogs this week (!!!)
- Running total: 96 unique blogs
- Par for 2017: 78
- Ahead/(Behind) by: 18
This Week I Enjoyed:
- How to Create an Aesthetic Pinterest Board for your Novel @ Paper Fury
- Why Time Travel Scares Me @ Ikram Reads a Lot
- Do you review every book you read? @ Boats Against the Current
- High School in Real Life vs High School in Books @ Metaphors and Moonlight
- Top Ten Authors Who Hated Their Own Work @ Girl With her Head in a Book
- Top 10 Bookish Trends that Need to Stop @ The Honest Bookclub
- How to Make A Bookworm HAPPY @ Sparkling Letters
- What Makes a Bookish Romance Ship-worthy? @ Pave With Books